So day two it is and I wonder how Talent 2012 can improve on yesterday’s event… but these thoughts are very quickly cleared as I am thrown full-on into the day! The team at @osneymedia and everyone involved in the organising of Talent 2012 have really pulled all the stops out (and even rolled out an amazing breakfast with my favourite juice-shots and pastries to boot!! (I am easily pleased!!)
Today’s keynote speakers and panelists are yet another esteemed list of HR & Business Executives from a multitude of super focused businesses with some amazing words of wisdom and thought-provoking discussions that sprung a number of off-centre conversations and group discussions;
- David Taylor, Founder of The Naked Leader
- John Leathem, Leadership Development Director of Ford Retail
- Nick Halder, Leaning & Development of Fidessa
- Christian Horne, HR Operations Director, Western Europe of Diageo Plc
- Dominic Mahony, Client Services Director of Lane4
- Stephan Thoma, Director, Global L&D of Google
- Peta Hay, Group Resource Director of Tesco Plc
- James Rule, Head of Talent Technology of Thomson Reuters
- Heini Lahtela, HR Director of Nokia
- Ronan Emmett, Global HR Director, Talent Management of Schneider Electric
- Jorge Aisa Dreyfus, Global Head of Learning, Talent, Resourcing & OD, Global Businesses & Products of HSBC Bank
- Peter-Andries Albrecht, Director, Talent Management & Organisation Development of VP corporation – EMEA
- Roel Lambrichts, Director, Talent Acquisition of Coca Cola Enterprises
- Shari Casey, Senior Manager, Learning & Development EMEA of Expedia
Today’s focus has been on leadership, learning & development, future proofing organisational change, growing talent to a world-class status within your business (what ever size it may be), how to bread creativity in the workplace, developing you employer branding to achieve our business goals.
Truly inspirational speakers and panelists who have really dug deep into our skills crisis’ and looked at how we can solve these issues through strategic workforce planning and talent management. Its been amazing!
So if you ready this and weren’t able to attend or just hadn’t heard of Talent before… nows the chance to register for future seminars and conferences and really get involved.
I promise you it will be time well spent and you’ll take so many ideas away with you and have the chance to network with key peers and executives.
So what are you waiting for… get registered the next events are just around the corner!
The next event to think about: