HRREV are proud announce the we are Media Partners for the next Employee Engagement and Employee Branding Conference.
With so much activity going on in this space at the moment around employer branding and employee engagement, you’ll know ensuring your employee needs are being met, whilst maintaining your brand reputation, are determining the future of the workplace as we speak.
While some employers would argue that in the current climate they don’t have the time or resource to look at HR issues still deemed as ‘fluffy’, David MacLeod, non-executive director of the Ministry of Justice and chair of the employee engagement task force, argues that engagement is now more important than ever.
On that note, I wanted to make sure you were the first to know that the event Employee Engagement & Employer Branding 2012 is about to launch. It’s taking place on the 19th – 20th of September in London so save the date! We already have some insightful speakers lined up from a range of industry sectors including Pharma, Finance & Banking and IT & Computing.
A bite-size view of our speaker faculty:
- Victoria Ward, Head of Organisational Design & Development,Fujitsu
- Steve Hoblyn, Director, Employee Engagement & HR Effectiveness, Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd.
- Helena Christopher, Head of Brand, QBE European Operations
- Arjen Vermanzen, SVP HR & Procurement, Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd.
- Nadine Taylor, Head of L&D, Phoenix Group
Hot topics you’ll be learning about include:
- Translating the vision of your business through the reality of your employees
- Building capability through non profit volunteering
- Finding your niche reputation through your EVP
- Ensuring your culture matches your graduates needs by offering diverse programmes which optimise their potential throughout the graduates career
For more information or to reserve yourself a space, just drop click-through and make sure you get your 20% discount by quoting: C0053 – HRREV
#EEEB2012 @HRREV @Osney