Yes the colours you wear can really make you and those that are around you feel different and really give off vibes:
- Green – Nurturing and Earthy – Green one of the most healing among all the colours.
- Blue – Serenity and Calm – Wearing blue helps create a place of calm and serenity.
- Bright Blue – Gives you focus (and apparently is a good appetite suppressant which is a plus if you are dieting!)
- Grey or Black – Invisibility and Blending In – Wearing greys and blacks can be depressive.
- Orange – Energetic and Creative – Orange urges you to get out into the world and create something grand! Makes you feel happier and lifts a blue mood.
- Pink – Open Heart – Wearing pink conveys compassion and an open heart.
- Bubble-gum Pink – Is a calming colour and relaxes you and the people around you.
- Purple – Unique and Special – Wearing purple shows others that you want to be noticed.
- Red – Powerful and Confident – Red can really pack a punch when needed and can make you feel great!
- White – Fresh Outlook – New Beginnings – Wearing white will help reduce any nagging feelings of disappointment or drudge.
- Yellow – Cheerful and Happy – Helps lift your spirits.
So what are we waiting for… let’s get colourful!