The support function from our senior teams is essential; our projects are always researched, scoped and prepped. Budgets are set and teams are assigned but we know that with all the best intentions projects don’t necessarily run as planned. Our motto is “be prepared” and try as much as possible to revolutionalise the way in which projects are run by working with the “people layer”.
To start with our projects are all about “people” HR and Talent Management projects, but the mind-set we try to use is simple and very people orientated:
- We don’t over promise
- We communicate openly and transparently to all levels, ensuring we give only the information needed We nip issues and problems in the bud swiftly
- We treat people as we would expect to be treated ourselves
- We remember that people are only human – there are different influences that impact each day and we ensure that our teams have a strong bond and vision to mold around the projects and each other’s needs.
- We work hard and make sure we are available when needed but also know the importance of down-time.
- We always have a vision, an end result with milestones placed throughout and when milestones are reached we celebrate!
If your people are engaged, focused and understand the parameters of the project then they can deliver, if they understand their responsibilities within the project they know where their win-win spot is (where they are happy and their boss/business/client is also happy).
Managers need as much support as their teams, they need support and back-up, space to vent their frustrations and someone to celebrate with (which is where I’m always happy to help out!) .
HR Revolution ensure that everyone is supported no matter what level they are.
Get in touch… we’d LOVE to hear from you and see how we can support your business on the HR side of things.
Alternatively check out our Online Shop which has so much free supportive guides and information for you to use together with everything you and your managers will need to design and launch your people platforms.